Active Deodorant Balm Orange + Bergamot
£1.75 – £12.50
Stock notice May 2020: We are in the process of discontinuing all of our 20g and 5g sizes in favour of a brand new zero waste 10g size. We had hoped that these would be released by now but unfortunately due to the current Covid19 situation this has been delayed and we are aiming to release this in July. If you are looking for a 20g or 5g at this time there are still some available in various product types but most are now sold out. We apologise for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Active Deodorant Balm Orange + Bergamot is a light, fast-absorbing balm for on-the-go application. It’s perfect for your gym days, holidays and extra busy days. Our Active range was designed for demanding days when you need your deodorant to ‘go the extra mile’. This naturally powerful formula is best kept or occasional/sports use.
- Sodium bicarbonate leaves a light powder finish oil the skin for a clean, dry feeling
- Magnesium + clay absorb wetness and provide extra antibacterial protection
- Suitable for all skin types
- Coconut oil and shea butter soften underarm skin
- Registered with The Vegan Society
- Certified Cruelty Free
- We do not recommend applying Active Deodorant Balm immediately post shave
- Free from aluminium, alcohol, preservatives, artificial fragrance, mineral oil + palm oil
- 100% Natural
Side Notes for Active Deodorant Balm
We use Sodium Bicarbonate in our deodorants because it is anti-bacterial and deodorising. It inhibits the growth of odour causing bacteria and keeps the skin completely fresh all day.
Sodium Bicarbonate is a natural ingredient, but occasionally it causes irritation on some skin types. This is because it is an alkaline ingredient and can therefore affect skin pH. When skin becomes too alkaline, it can feel sore and uncomfortable. Skin pH can also be affected by a number of other factors such as diet, smoking, air pollution & climate so irritation can arise after using Active Deodorant Balm for many months without a problem.
For this reason we recommend that our Active Deodorant Balm is kept for your most demanding days- much like a sports deodorant would be. If irritation does occur, discontinue use straight away.
Use Active Deodorant Balm occasionally, when you really feel like you need ‘extra’ protection. For everyday use we recommend Clean Deodorant Balm as it contains a lower level of Sodium Bicarbonate and is the perfect combination for almost everyone.
We politely suggest you try a sample before purchasing a full size pot.
- Ensure hands are clean and dry
- Scoop a small amount of product from the pot
- Soften between fingertips
- Gentle but thoroughly apply the deodorant to underarm skin
- Massage in until the balm/cream is absorbed
- Dress and go about your day feeling FRESH!
Please note: we are dedicated to reducing our plastic usage. Our 55g jars are now plastic free, our 20g sizes currently have a glass jar and plastic lid, and the 5g pots/lids are plastic.
Shipping costs will not be added until you reach the checkout page
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.