Why You Should Switch To Natural Deodorant
You probably already guessed that we believe in the importance of natural deodorant, but why should you make the switch?
- The ingredients in ‘regular’ deodorant stay in your pores for longer than you realise. Even after you shower, the aluminium salts can continue to block the ducts for up to 24 hours.
- You need to sweat. Sweat is your body’s way of releasing toxins. Our formulations enable your body to do what it needs to do (no pore-blocking ingredients), whilst keeping you totally fresh at the same time. Win/win!
- You’ll be more popular. Well, obviously, if you smell gorgeous all the time, people are going to be falling over themselves to hang out with you. Definitely.
- Pesky Hormone Disruptors. Mainstream antiperspirants and deodorants tend to contain chemicals that can lead to hormone disruption. These include: triclosan, parabens, propylene glycol and formaldehyde. Let’s be real, hormones can be a nuisance at the best of times, without your deodorant making things more complicated.
- Beautiful under arms. Our deodorants will not only keep you as fresh-as-a-daisy all day, but the nourishing ingredients are great for your skin. So, if the mood takes you, you really can ‘throw your hands in the air’. *Disclaimer: Please exercise caution when ‘throwing hands in the air’ to avoid injury to others.
- It’s SO easy. No more carrying around your old semi-effective deodorant and secretly reapplying in the work toilets! It’s all-natural, chock-full of skin loving ingredients and it works. All day. It’s really a no-brainer.
- Buying from The Natural Deodorant Co. is like a big high-five for the environment. We use organic coconut oil & olive oil & fairly traded shea butter. Also, our pots are glass (recyclable, obvs) and our packing peanuts are made from non-GMO corn and are biodegradable.
We know what you’re thinking…
“Hey, have I seen you somewhere before?”
… Well, actually yes you probably have *sly smile*.
You may have seen us recently in YOU magazine, British Vogue, Veggie Magazine, iNews (The Independent), Hello Magazine on-line, Women’s Fitness, or in wellness guru Calgary Avansino’s Newsletter. Not that we want to toot our own horn…
Check out our ‘Press’ page to see who’s talking about us.